Cruise.com Host Agency Division
255 E. Dania Beach Blvd.
Danie Beach, FL, 33004, United States
Danie Beach, FL, 33004, United States
Host Agency Information
In Business Since
Average Yearly Sales Volume
$100 - $199 Million
Number of Independent Agents
200 - 500
Program for New Agent Training
Education Programs for Agents
Are Leads Offered for Agents?
Do You Offer an Accounting System for Agents?
Do You Offer a CRM Program for Agents?
Is Air Ticketing Available for Agents?
Is a GDS Offered for Agents?
Is a Website Building Tool or Website Available for Agents?
Is Direct Access to Owners of Your Host Agency Available?
Are Marketing Tools and Assets Available for Agents?
Is Booking Technology Available for Agents?
Travel Leaders Network
Is Hosting Available for International Agents (Outside of the United States)?
Program Information and Media
Information About Company / Programs and Structure for Independent AgentsCruise.com was established in 1998 and because of its rapid growth and the strong relationships that were quickly formed with our cruise line partners we were able to successfully launch our Host Agency Division that same year, offering our Independent Travel Professional affiliates the high commission levels and exclusive offers only found among companies with high sales volume, strength and stability. From the very beginning, we offered our affiliate members a 100% commission payout, unheard of at that time, and this flagship ‘Gold’ program still exists to this day. Our slate of programs now provides multiple technology options and price points to provide flexible business solutions for independent contractors utilizing any number of business models. Overview of the program options available:
- ‘Gold’ program - earn 100% commission. Cost: $39/month plus small invoice fee per booking deducted from commission. (Invoice Fee: $10 fee on invoices $600 or less; $25 fee on invoices $601 and higher.)
- ‘Gold Plus’ program - earn 100% commission. Includes a Hosted Consumer Website branded with your agency’s information with 6 backgrounds to choose from. Cost: $209/month plus small invoice fee per booking deducted from commission plus a one-time $350 Set-up Fee for the website. (Invoice Fee: $10 fee on invoices $600 or less; $25 fee on invoices $601 and higher.)
- ‘Gold Choice’ program - earn 100% commission. Includes a Consumer Booking Engine widget for placing on your own website. Cost: $198/month plus small invoice fee per booking deducted from commission plus a one-time $299 Set-up Fee for the widget. (Invoice Fee: $10 fee on invoices $600 or less; $25 fee on invoices $601 and higher.)
- ‘Classic Plus’ program - earn 85% commission. Includes a Hosted Consumer Website branded with your agency’s information. Website has a standard blue background. Cost: $49/month. No other fees involved.
- ‘Classic Choice’ program – earn 85% commission. Includes a Consumer Booking Engine widget for placing on your own website. Cost: $29/month. No other fees involved.
- ‘Certified Travel Specialized’ program – earn 80% commission. Includes a hosted consumer website, branded with your agency's information. Offers CLIA and TravTech certifications. Cost: $349 annual fee first year; $199 annual fee renewal.
- Agent Booking Engine for searching and creating live cruise bookings. The multitude of enhanced features found within this technology is an invaluable tool as it allows agents to close sales quickly and move on to their next booking. Some of the features include real-time pricing & availability, multiple search and pricing options, cruise compare, multi-cabin booking options and multiple credit card payments.
- Agent Booking Center for managing client lists, creating invoices and for accessing various reports designed to help agents run their day-to-day business in a real-time reporting environment.
- A NO Sign-up Fee policy
- Access to Promotional Group rates and amenities
- Dedicated Training and Support
- Ongoing Webinar and On-Site Product Trainings
- Short-term (12 month) contract that includes a non-exclusivity clause.
- E&O Insurance coverage
- Ship Inspections and FAM Trip opportunities
Reviews For Cruise.com Host Agency Division
Back to Host Agency Profiles