KHM Travel Group
50 Pearl Road, Suite 300
Brunswick, OH, 44212, United States
Brunswick, OH, 44212, United States
Host Agency Information
In Business Since
Average Yearly Sales Volume
$200 - $499 Million
Number of Independent Agents
500 and Above
Program for New Agent Training
Education Programs for Agents
Are Leads Offered for Agents?
Do You Offer an Accounting System for Agents?
Yes (Accounting System Name: myTravelCRM)
Do You Offer a CRM Program for Agents?
Is Air Ticketing Available for Agents?
Is a GDS Offered for Agents?
Is a Website Building Tool or Website Available for Agents?
Is Direct Access to Owners of Your Host Agency Available?
Are Marketing Tools and Assets Available for Agents?
Is Booking Technology Available for Agents?
Travel Leaders Network
ASTA, BBB, CCRA, CLIA, IATA, IATAN, PATH
Is Hosting Available for International Agents (Outside of the United States)?
Program Information and Media
Information About Company / Programs and Structure for Independent AgentsSparked by an idea and an unquestionable passion to do something different, KHM Travel Group has quickly become one of the most innovative host travel agencies in the country. KHM Travel Group began as a small, family-owned business in Brunswick, Ohio. From a handful of staff members working out of a one room office suite to a team of over 50 employees occupying a multi-office complex, the increased amount of talent the company has seen over the past decade is simply extraordinary. The current team of employees works daily to support the over 4,000 independent travel agents all across the United States who are earning income following their dreams of selling travel. At KHM Travel Group, our success truly lies in the success of our travel agents.
Why Choose Us?In an industry driven by computer automation and bottom line sales figures, KHM Travel Group stands out as a leader in customer service and personal travel agent development, making it one of the best choices if you’re looking for high commissions, unlimited support, a variety of marketing resources and the latest technology. The caring, family-based atmosphere of our company extends past the walls of our office to our travel agents as we help them through our unique start-up and ongoing professional development programs. Our high sales volume and buying power enable us to receive some of the lowest travel rates with the leading travel suppliers and also to pay out some of the industry’s highest commissions! Program fees are $49.95 monthly with a one-time $149.00 registration fee or $498.00 annually with a one-time registration fee of $50.00. No fees per booking.
Get Started Today!Let your travel agent adventure begin with KHM Travel Group! Call us at 1-888-611-1220 or visit www.KHMTravel.com/enroll.
Awards and RecognitionsRecognition from Travel Agent Partners:
- Apple Vacations National Crystal Apple Award - Top Host Agency in Sales Revenue in the Nation
- Carnival Cruise Line Excellence Award for Host Agency Network
- Deltas Vacations Diamond Elite Agency
- Expedia TAAP Top 25 Producer
- Funjet Vacations 500 Platinum Club Member
- Globus family of brands Premier Agency Partner
- Norwegian Cruise Line 2016 Breakout Partner of the Year
- Royal Caribbean 2017 Central Partner of the Year
- Travel Impressions Best of the Best Travel Agency
- #53 on Travel Weekly's 2017 Power List
- 2017 ASTA Host Agency of the Year
- Travel Leaders Network: Chairman's Host Award for U.S. Agency Affiliates
- Weatherhead 100 Award Winner for 2015, 2016, and 2017
- Inc. 5000 Fastest-Growing Private Company
- Crain's 52 Fastest-Growing Company for 2015 and 2016
- Rick Zimmerman featured in Smart Business Magazine Cover Story
Reviews For KHM Travel Group
Back to Host Agency Profiles